2024 AWS Graduate Sales Program - UAE National - #43562
Amazon Web Services EMEA Dubai FZ Branch - Q29
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
- In final year of study for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or graduated in the last 12 months
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, etc.)
- UAE National with family book
Do you want to work alongside a specialized sales team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud solutions? As a technical sales graduate, you will have the opportunity to learn how to drive growth within the AWS Worldwide Specialist Organization (WWSO) while having a significant impact on customers’ global computing models.
Cloud computing is revolutionizing information technology. Since 2006, AWS has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. On the AWS Graduate Program, you will focus on increasing adoption of AWS by engaging with customers that are reinventing their information technology (IT) strategies by adopting cloud computing. We will provide opportunities for you to take on unique projects, enabling you to make an impact with the skills and knowledge we help you develop, and encourage you to build and innovate.
As part of WWSO, you will gain knowledge of cloud technology and experience using it to help solve customers problems. You’ll help customers understand and implement best practices around cloud-based solutions, while they migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will also interact, communicate, and partner with other AWS teams such as account managers and partners to successfully perform outreach to customers.
If this sounds exciting to you - come build the future with us!"
Key job responsibilities
- Succeed through a supportive graduate program, and grow into wider roles across our organization.
- Learn the AWS portfolio and the Amazon culture.
- Present the AWS value and positioning of solutions to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
- Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by AWS.
- Differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
- Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence.
- Actively penetrate whitespace accounts to provide access for our sales teams.
- Navigate prospective accounts to identify new customer opportunities in a focused market space
- Collaborate with various sales team members to create innovative prospecting approaches.
- Achieve activity targets from assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Interest in Sales: Previous professional, student organization, or academic experience that is sales related with interest in a sales career post-graduation
- Interest in learning AWS cloud and technical domains
- Good Communicator: You are comfortable talking with all different kinds of people, interests, and walks of life. You write clearly, listen well, and use the right tone for the audience.
- Self-Starter: You actively look for opportunities to improve and add value to your team and customers.