Accounts Receivable - #24790
Novotel Abu Dhabi Gate
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all revenues generated in the Hotel are recorded timely, accurately, properly valued, correctly classified and report discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Produce the daily revenue report, reconcile all revenues against cash banked, and accounts receivable movements for each day.
- Review and prepare final input into the General Ledger from the various sources and identify and reconcile the balance sheet items and to prepare financial reports as required.
- Audit revenues from Rooms, F&B and other revenue generating area of the hotel.
- Revenue verifications, adjustments and report preparation.
- Update Income Journal Voucher and statistical information in the Accounting System.
- To spot check periodically internal purchase orders for F&B items against their appropriate market lists.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant experience/ training in Finance
- Warm and caring personality
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS