Admin Coordinator - #43685
FIVE Hotels and Resorts
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Are You Ready for a Daring Challenge with The World’s Hottest Luxury Hotel Group? Disruptive by Design, FIVE Hotels and Resorts is Redefining ‘FIVE-Star’ Hospitality and Setting the Gold Standard across the Industry.
Join the FIVE Tribe - and Get Ready to Make Waves.
A Driven Self-Starter, you have Excellent Communication, Leadership and Organisational Skills. As an Astute Creative and Critical Thinker, you can Conceptualise and Implement Innovative Solutions in a Fast-Paced Environment. Not even the Smallest Detail Escapes Your Keen Eye and You Execute Tasks Proactively with Precision and Finesse. A ‘Can-Do!’ Attitude Coupled with An Inherent Flair for Taking Ownership Makes You a Highly Motivated Go-Getter.
Your Outgoing and Approachable Nature enables you to Seamlessly Connect with other ‘FIVERs’ and key Stakeholders, ensuring that Their and Your Journey at FIVE is nothing short of Sensational. Joining our Digital Marketing Team as an Admin Coordinator will Empower you to deliver Exceptional Experiences across our award-winning Lifestyle Destinations. Jump on Board and Unlock your Potential in a Buzzing Environment that will take your Career to New Heights!
What We’re Looking For
- A proven track record of 1-2 years in an Administrative or Digital Marketing Role.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing principles and concepts.
- Familiarity with Social Media Platforms, Email Marketing, and Content Management Systems.
- Computer literacy, with a mastery of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A Proactive Nature, coupled with a meticulous Eye for Detail, ensuring every aspect of the operation is Curated to Perfection.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, leveraging strong verbal and written skills to engage effectively with Guests, FIVE Tribe Members, and stakeholders.
- Next-Level Organisational and Time Management skills, effectively leading the FIVE Tribe to New Heights.
- ‘FIVE-Styled’ Visionary thinking by finding creative solutions, while taking Ownership for all duties and tasks assigned.
- Sensational Teamwork and Collaboration skills to work effectively within a group and across departments with Fellow ‘FIVERs’
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written, with fluency in English (additional languages are a plus).
- A hands-on attitude, fuelled by a ‘Can-Do!’ Spirit.
- Curates, Maintains, and Elevates databases, records, files, spreadsheets, reports, and documentation with ‘FIVE-Star’ Precision.
- Assists in orchestrating Project Coordination, ensuring the progress, timelines, and milestones are executed in a timely, ‘FIVE-Styled’ Fashion.
- Supports with research, data collection, and analysis for various projects, always with an Exquisite Flair.
- Expertly conducts research on Industry Trends, Competitor Strategies, and Emerging Digital Marketing Technologies, demonstrating a Strong Commitment to Industry-Leading Standards.
- Provides First-in-Class Administrative Support for various digital marketing Campaigns.
- Exquisitely Prepares and Distributes Reports and Presentations that consistently Set the Gold Standard.
- Assists in Planning and Organising meetings and conferences, with a Phenomenal Sense of Detail.
- Delivers a Glamorous Touch to travel arrangements, Meticulously planning itineraries, accommodations, and transportation for Fellow ‘FIVERs’.
- Manages invoices, purchase orders, and Financial Documentation with Remarkable Attention to Detail, ensuring payments are processed Accurately and on time.
- Undertakes additional tasks and projects with a Bold and Energetic Spirit.
‘FIVERs’ are Cultured yet Chic, Confident yet Self-Effacing, and Work Hard to Play even Harder. As a FIVE Tribe Member, you'll Personify the distinct ‘Vibe at FIVE’ and apply it to create Insta-Perfect Experiences for our Guests that keeps them Coming Back for More. If you Dream of being surrounded by Like-Minded Individuals who share your Passion for Delivering Unforgettable Moments that last a Lifetime – then Look No Further and Unleash your Next-Level Potential.
Sustainable Indulgence at FIVE
FIVE is a leader in Sustainable Luxury Living and Hospitality, with its UAE-based Destinations being the first and only Hotels in the UAE to obtain the International Renewable Energy Certificates (I-REC) for achieving 100% renewable electricity for 2022. The company's Science-Meets-Styled ‘Sustainable Indulgence’ Ethos has led to a completely LEED Platinum-certified operational hospitality portfolio. FIVE Palm Jumeirah and FIVE Jumeirah Village are also 3 Star SPIRE Rated Smart Buildings. FIVE Zurich, the only LEED Platinum hotel in Switzerland, achieved an impressive 84 Points under LEED v4's BD+C and ID+C rating system, making it one of just five hotels worldwide to receive Platinum Certification. FIVE illustrates its Commitment to making ‘Sustainability without Compromise on Luxury Living’ central to its Future Vision, with FIVE LUXE already on track to acquire LEED Platinum (BD+C). These Achievements highlight FIVE’s Comprehensive and Committed Scope of Sustainability Strategy permeating Operations, Governance and Community.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The FIVE Tribe represents over 70 nationalities across its over 1500 ‘FIVERs’. FIVE is Committed to Hiring a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce as an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, FIVE does not discriminate based on disability, race, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, nationality, marital status, or any other basis protected under national or local laws. Ranked 10th on the Great Workplaces in the UAE 2023 list of Large Organisations, the FIVE Tribe is more than a group of people working together – it is a Family bonded by common Values and Goals, Celebrating People, Culture and Diversity.
About FIVE Hotels and Resorts
FIVE Hotels and Resorts prides itself on being Disruptively Different and Daringly Unique. Our Growing Portfolio of Lavish Destinations are the epitome of Glamour and Experiential Luxury, and currently consists of FIVE Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Jumeirah Village, FIVE Zurich and FIVE LUXE. Joining our Exceptional FIVE Tribe means you are part of a team who Breaks Boundaries and offers Unbeatable Next-Level Experiences at FIVE’s award-winning Hotels, Dining Concepts, and 360-Degree Immersive Nightlife Venues. As part of the Accomplished FIVE Tribe, you will be part of a group of High Achievers who Fearlessly Challenge Conventions on a Global Stage.
Find out more here: fivehotelsandresorts.com
Work Experience1-3 years
CountryUnited Arab Emirates