Administrator / Receptionist - #24764
Art Village Nursery
Art Village Nursery is looking for an administrator/receptionist. The Applicant Must Be a Female.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- A sound working knowledge of accounting principles, as they relate to the role.
- Sound knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise comfortably with people at all levels.
- High level of computer literacy and accurate data entry skills.
- Sound numeracy skills.Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail and produce accurate results.
- Ability to work well with systems, processes and procedures.
- Ability to effectively organize own workload and manage priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
- An ability to work effectively within a busy team environment and also to work unsupervised.
- Strong customer services focus with a proactive approach to resolving queries and problems.
- Previous experience in an accounting environment including debtors and creditors processes and reconciliations (desirable).
- Demonstrated experience with Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience with electronic document management system (desirable).
TAFE or Business College qualifications in Business / Office Administration will be highly regarded.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Looking to hire immediately. Please do not call the nursery to apply for the position. No Calls Will Be Accepted.
- Company: Art Village Nursery
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Gender: Female
- Job Type: Admin