Advisor, Bancassurance - #25442
First Abu Dhabi Bank
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas and beliefs of others. We’re in a unique position to learn from all our colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise. At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
To Promote Core Product and cross sell other FAB products within the assigned Business Territory (field sales) against set financial targets.
- To achieve or exceed agreed core product sales targets to build new customer base for FAB
- To promote the sales of Core Product in assigned area or work
- To build and maintain effective business relationship with customers
- To assist in conducting promotional activities, meetings and road shows in the assigned area to achieve the budgeted sales volumes
- To ensure high level of customer service while handling business proceedings.
- To adhere code of conduct & ethics while performing required duties especially while doing the Authentications of KYC documents.
- To capitalize on-cross selling opportunities
- Requires good convincing and negotiating skills in view of complexity in the relevant product
- Be aware of competition and suggest changes for product improvements
- Maintain effective business relationship with all branches and internal departments
- To ensure that routine problems and complaints are handled professionally and only minimal significant issues are escalated to Team Leader
- High school diploma or Preferably University Degree
- Desirable to have a sales diploma or certification
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience in the banking sector or in a financial industry
- Experience in selling banking products is an added advantage