AFCAP V UAE: Escort - IDIQ - #24831
Title:AFCAP V UAE: Escort - IDIQ
POSITION SUMMARY: The Escort shall provide observation services located at assigned locations to augment the unit’s Security Monitor program. Shall work as an integrated member of the unit and provide operations continuity during rotation of personnel. The Escort will follow all instructions and guidelines from Site Management.
- Escorts un-cleared personnel into areas and monitors personnel while performing work.
- Logs in and out all Local National (LN) /Other Country National (OCN) contractors and counts personnel before and after they perform duties; notifies appropriate personnel of how many people and vehicles are being escorted.
- Monitors LN/OCN work until it is completed for the day and the work zone has been purged by trained Force Protection military personnel and all LNs/OCNs have exited base and/or returned to camps.
- Ensures LN/OCNs do not bring onto the base any prohibited or contraband (i.e., weapons, drugs, etc.).
- Ensures all local base escorting policies are followed by LN/OCNs workforce.
- Consistently deescalate issues through communication in a professional and prompt manner.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
- Use of Land Mobile Radios, cell phones, laptop, and other devices to maintain contact and accountability of work activities. The ability to drive company provided vehicles on and off base.
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 35lb, team lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, or standing, stooping, stretching, and bending.
- Work may require using and wearing personal protective equipment such as, hearing and eye protection,
- Day-to-day physical requirements may involve standard office activities including sitting/standing for extended periods of time, attending meetings, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting and carrying less than 20 lbs. frequently, etc.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion including walking to operating areas and walking up stairs.
- US Citizen.
- US Passport with minimum one plus year validity remaining.
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain Secret Clearance.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.