Affluent Client Acquisition Manager - #24728
Lead the Bank’s Affluent client growth strategy by utilizing the Affluent client value proposition to acquire NTB (New to Bank) Affluent clients.
- Engage NTB Affluent clients via leads sourced from Alliances, Targeted lists, or Executive Banking Team on full Affluent offering
- Also handle client-led requests via marketing campaigns and online pull
- Activate NTB clients, set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e., Online, Contact Centre, ATM, and hand-over clients to assigned Priority Banking Teams.
- Utilize available resources including the Affluent proposition, product benefits matching client needs, the Bank’s brand, global network, ad hoc campaigns, and specialist support to onboard affluent clients to the Bank
- Ensure early deepening of clients across multiple products to create client stickiness and to become the primary bank for the client’s transactional, savings and investment needs
- Execute onboarding activities across the Bank’s local and international network to acquire Affluent clients.
- Ensure that onboarded clients match the profile as set out for Affluent clients to ensure sustainable growth of the Affluent portfolio
- Ensure new clients have a seamless initial onboarding experience,
- Maintain the quality of the portfolio in terms of client qualification.
- Ensure to follow the onboarding process for NTB Clients with different internal onboarding teams like GBS, CFCC and CDD. Ensure smooth transition of the entire onboarding process for Clients, from onboarding, funding till handover to the Relationship team.
- Ensure “Customer Due Diligence” requirements as prescribed by the bank are duly adhered to. All legal and compliance guidelines provided by the bank are adhered to.
- Data confidentiality and secrecy norms of the bank are fully adhered to.
- Ensure error free application and documentation, all the documents provided by the customer for completion of the account opening forms and/or loan application forms should be duly checked prior to submission.
- Ensure that the sales process prescribed by the bank is fully adhered to.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies related to Mis-selling etc. & comply the same.
- Maintain complete and detailed knowledge of all the assigned products.
- Be responsive to customer’s needs and practice responsible selling, adhering to appropriate sales and marketing practices.
- Maintain accurate and up to date activity records.
- Ensure compliance with global AML & CDD standards
- Ensure compliance to internal and external regulations
- Ensure ORF / process universe adoption and governance
- Work collaboratively with FCC, AML, L&C on Due Diligence, and all other processes as needed
- Provide input to governance and operational risk to define measures and controls for prevention
- Read, understand, and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
- Zero Tolerance on Fraud and Mis selling
- Attend all required Trainings
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Manage regulatory relationships in relation to the Retail Banking business in the UAE.
- Embed the Group’s Values and Group Code of Conduct to ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics. Comply with relevant policies, processes, and regulations, as part of the culture. Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in the UAE
- Onboarding & CDD
- Conduct and Financial Crime Compliance
- Retail Operations
- Client Experience
- Priority Relationship Managers
- Premium Executives
- Affluent Banking CVP
- Retail Products
- Wealth Management
- Branch Banking
- Credit Initiation
- Digital Banking
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous Direct Sales experiences in UAE market.
- Minimum Graduate Degree Holder.
- Previous experience of Deposits / Liability in UAE market.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Manage Conduct
- Manage Risk
- Manage People
- Spot Opportunities
- Solve Problems
- Take the Lead
- Build Resilience
About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers