Analyst, Ethics and Compliance - UAEN - #25013
For over 40 years, NMC Healthcare has established itself as the largest and most trusted and the largest private healthcare company in the UAE. With a dedicated team of doctors and paramedical and support personnel, NMC owns and manage numerous healthcare facilities in the UAE and Oman and treat millions of patients every year. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi-Specialty Hospitals, Medical and Day Surgery Centres, Fertility Clinics, Long-Term Care Facilities, Home Care Services and Cosmetic Clinics.
We at NMC facilitate a challenging and motivating work environment that enables ample scope for career growth and development. We create a conducive work culture that attracts, retain and help talented and committed individuals grow. We encourage lifelong learning and deliver the best care to our customers and strive towards creating a world-class platform for nurturing the professionals of tomorrow.
The Analyst is a key role in supporting and ensuring the smooth running of NMC Group’s Ethics and Compliance programme/s. The incumbent will be a point of contact to the business, providing advice and guidance on key departmental procedures and practices.
- Respond to questions and issues raised by staff to the Ethics and Compliance Office
- Monitor and the confidential reporting channels. Log and triage incidents and assign for investigation.
- Maintain and update assigned compliance program and risk assessments.
- Conduct appropriate follow up with management to ensure that agreed mitigating actions are completed.
- Function as the Ethics and Compliance Committee Secretary
- Prepare and maintain all Ethics and Compliance metrics reports to a high standard.
- Prepare or coordinate the preparation of all departmental packs for board and Ethics and Compliance Committee meetings.
- Support internal compliance investigations as needed. Advise investigators on company policy and procedures.
- Implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Support the compliance managers to develop compliance policies.
- Support the Integrity Champion network to ensure that meetings, communications, events, evaluations and other activities are run smoothly.
- Supporting the development and delivery of compliance training.
- Support departmental communications and client servicing initiatives such as building and maintaining a team intranet site and using technology to implement self-service tools.
- Review annual conflicts of interest declarations. Provide advice and guidance within own level of competence and escalating more complex cases to the manager for review.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of departmental procedure manual.
Education and Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business related discipline or law
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think critically and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using MS office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- UAE national is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar field or using similar skills.
- Healthcare experience in UAE will be an advantage but not essential