Analyst- Strategy - #24823
Responsible for collecting data, synthesizing data, developing financial models, developing insightful presentations and reports. Liaises with parallel sub-teams of Strategy office, Senior management & cross-functional teams from company’s units across verticals, External consultants.
- Liaise internally with internal & external teams to gather data & information related to identified projects of Strategy office.
- Synthesize, interpret & validate data, to identify meaningful insights for developing recommendations that support the company’s strategy.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, including thorough financial modeling & forecasting, while contributing to deliverables such as, feasibility studies, market analysis, benchmarking studies etc.
- Prepare presentations and reports highlighting key insights that drive senior management’s decision making.
- Plan, prepare & execute the work related to successful & timely delivery of the identified strategic projects, including multiple projects at times.
- Continuously monitor market trends, competitive landscape, and industry news to support refreshing company’s strategy.
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Maintain updated tracker of the initiatives, capture responses from various stakeholders, and follow-up on the required action points as needed.
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the field of business administration, finance, economics, or engineering.
- 1-2 years’ experience in with exposure to healthcare sector is preferred.
- Must have strong financial modeling and forecasting skills, with an analytical aptitude.
- Strong skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent verbal & written communication & stakeholder management. Spoken Arabic is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with flexible approach related to situation/priorities.