Art Department Supervisor - #25099
Quest Search and Selection
Ref: JO-2309-111008 | Negotiable | Location:Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Added:13/09/23
Art Department Supervisor
Candidate will be responsible for supervising and managing the graphic design/pre-press department in producing high-quality designs and print ready files.
- Supervise and manage the graphic design/pre-press department
- Ensure timely and high quality production of print designs and layouts.
- Monitor and manage the workflow to ensure efficiency and productivity
- Train and supervise graphic design/pre-press staff
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years work experience in graphic design and strong team management and working knowledge in prepress printing process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Printing Technology or related field.
- Proficient in graphic designs software (Adobe Creative Suite, CorelDRAW, etc)
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and written)
- Arabic speaking and writing is a must.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.