Assistant Housekeeping Manager - #33141
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Ras al-Khaimah
Contract type: Full time
- To assist the Executive Housekeeper in overseeing the Housekeeping operations, including the Laundry and the Internal Communication Center, ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- To ensure that all the rooms are prepared and inspected as per standards and according to guest requests and needs, including the Turn Down service.
- To ensure that the flower decorations in the rooms and public areas are always maintained as per the required standards.
- To ensure the up keeping of all the front of the house, including the hotel entrance.
- To ensure the up keeping of all the designated heart of the house areas.
- To check regularly the night shift for cleaning.
- To ensure appropriate stock level for the smooth run of the Housekeeping and to approve requisitions accordingly.
- To ensure that the inventories of linen, uniforms and other applicable items are done and recorded as scheduled.
- To supervise the Pest Control service as per established areas and schedules.
- To implement housekeeping related HACCP procedures.
- To be involved in sustainable development and to apply energy and waste management.
- To supervise cost control and to suggest saving programs.
- To ensure all linen and uniform management and handling procedures are respected.
- To implement Focus and other financial procedures.
- To supervise and control Lost and Found, maintain records and mail packages to clients.
- To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel.
- To personally inspect VIP rooms.
- To make regular room and public area inspections.
- To follow up on the Out of Order and Out of service rooms.
- To ensure a close co-ordination with the Front Office, Engineering, Food and Beverage as well as the Guest Relation regarding usual and unusual guest requests.
- To review the Night Audit reports related to the Housekeeping.