Assistant Procurement Manager - #43854
A leading Chemical company is actively recruiting an Assistant Procurement Manager for their Ras Al Khaimah office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all procurement-related inquiries.
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and managing procurement of raw materials and chemicals.
- Manage procurement budget, analyse expenses, and implement cost reduction initiatives to achieve targets.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with suppliers, negotiating favorable terms and agreements optimising pricing, and improving overall profitability.
- Supervise procurement staff providing guidance and professional development opportunities.
- Identify and mitigate procurement-related risks,
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, industry regulations, and standards.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical/ Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Must have proven experience within the Paints/Chemicals Industry. Coatings experience is a plus.
- Experience in SAP ERP or Microsoft Dynamics AX is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and negotiation skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!