Assistant Professor in Emergency Medical Care - #33747
Hanaa Abu Arab
Liwa College, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Campuses:
Since 1993, Liwa College has stood as a cornerstone of higher education in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, nurturing potential and supplying the UAE labor market with skilled professionals. Today, Liwa College is dedicated to empowering all students to excel both academically and personally by providing them with the finest resources, support, and guidance available. To achieve this goal, Liwa College offers targeted programs and services meticulously designed to enhance academic progress and overall well-being. We proudly offer 25 bachelor’s and diploma programs across our 5 faculties: Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, Faculty of Business, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Information Technology, and Faculty of Media and Public Relations.
The Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences at Liwa College is inviting applications for two positions of Assistant Professor in Emergency Medical Care. The successful candidates are expected to start in January 2024.
Selected candidates will teach both theoretical and practical courses in the Emergency Medical Care Program. The candidates must be highly self-motivated to achieve the mission of the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences in the areas of research, education, community services, and social responsibility.
The successful candidates will:
- Participate in teaching theoretical and practical courses in the field of Emergency Medical Care.
- Assist in the continued development and promotion of the Emergency Medical Care Program
- Mentor and supervise the research work of students
The successful candidates must possess a notable track record of teaching and research and demonstrate evidence of active and consistent contributions to their field. The candidates should have a record of internationally recognized and peer-reviewed publications.
Minimum qualifications include:
- A PhD holder in Emergency Medical Care, OR a Practicing Physician with a Postgraduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine delivered by one of the reputable boards (Arab Board, American Board, European Board, Australian Board, etc.)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
How to apply:
Applications must include:
- Cover letter describing qualifications and interest in the position.
- Updated CV, including the names and contact information of at least three professional references.
- Two or three of the candidates’ recent research papers that have been either published in peer-reviewed journals or presented at peer-reviewed conferences.
- Copies of degrees along with transcripts (official transcripts will be requested if an offer of employment is made).