Barista ( Female ) - #33749
A Barista is responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and Food and Beverage regulations.
What will I be doing?
As a Barista, you will be responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of coffee and educating guests and colleagues about coffees.
- Consistently providing well-crafted, beautifully serving refreshing beverages.
- A passion for coffee and an eagerness to stay up-to-day with the latest coffee trends.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized working environment.
- Use every possible opportunity to gain knowledge in all areas of Food & Beverage supervision.
- Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested.
- Maintain cleanliness of the coffee lounge and stores to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards at all times.
- Show complete awareness of all the drink and food menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and drink contents.
- Comply with Company Health and Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures.
- Adhere to the Company disciplinary policy when necessary.
- Maximize revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented, and how Bar personnel are trained to possess this knowledge and the application of it
- Meet or exceed the monthly drink profit margin target.
What are we looking for?
A Barista serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Customer Service experience in respective field.
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!