Bid Manager for Electrolyser Systems - #25038
HowYou’ll Make an Impact
- You lead the bid preparation with a temporarilyassigned team of experts as entrepreneur
- You define the adequate business model and negotiatethe way of collaboration with Regional Units, Business Units and externalpartners
- You support the winning strategy and optimize theoverall project with a holistic view
- You identify and evaluate customer requirements in RfQsor RfIs and manage the development of the system configuration
- You establish offer documents, the integration ofcustomer specifics therein and you coordinate the contribution of key rolessupporting the offer
- You lead the bid and negotiation phase within thedetermined boundaries in time, cost and quality
- You continuously challenge identified risks andopportunities with team members, from bid until handover to execution team
- You establish regular status reports (financial,technical and legal matters) and are responsible for the correctness of theregular quarter end closing of your project(s)
What You Bring
- Master's degree inMechanical/Electrical/Chemical or Industrial engineering resp. relatedengineering fields or similar
- You have a longtime experience as Project Managerin the implementation of large-scale system or solution business in aninternational environment
- A multiyear experience in technical functions(Eng./R&D) and an additional Business Development or ProductManagement Experience is beneficial
- You have broad experience in managingmulticultural teams and the management of team members as times superior
- You must have experience with the management of varioussenior stakeholders (Authorities, Executive Management internal & external)
- You have passion for renewables related energymarkets
- Your English language is fluent, further languageswould be beneficial
- You are willing to travel and to work around the world
- Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in anexciting environment
- Opportunity for remote/flexible work
- Professional support and strong collaboration withcolleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within thecompany
Whois Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technologycompany. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuringour climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we notonly generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re alsousing our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable,and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible.We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for peoplewho will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energytransformation.
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative ActionEmployer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age,physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, familyresponsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, genderexpression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protectionstatus, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge frommilitary service, and other categories protected by federal, state or locallaw.