Business Consultant - #43622
Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Our promise to talent
We encourage our people, called creators, to move fast, to be bold and offer them countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing and talent-centric organisation.
Our goal is to ensure that our people find their time at Property Finder a rewarding experience where the company’s growth also means personal growth.
Overall it is a place for you to be your best self.
For consumers, we offer services and tools like SuperAgent, which uses AI to identify top real estate agents, and DataGuru, providing valuable property-related data. Mortgage Finder is dedicated to ensuring that home seekers get the best mortgage advice and that their interests are protected at all times.
Zingat.com, a Property Finder Group partner, focuses exclusively on the Turkish real estate sector.
On the B2B front, Property Finder provides PF Expert, offering market insights and tools for partners to enhance their portal performance.
PropSpace is a comprehensive real estate software, catering to real estate brokers and property management companies.
Data Finder delivers precise UAE real estate data and analytics.
Lastly, our Online Masterclass offers flexible training and courses to help agents to excel in the digital world.
Our suite of services aims to facilitate transparent and informed property searches while assisting real estate professionals and businesses in optimising their operations.
As a pivotal contributor to the success of Property Finder, the Business Consultant plays a crucial role in retaining and expanding our customer base through strategic business consultations, coaching, and data-driven decision-making. This position involves managing a designated portfolio within Qatar, with bonus compensation tied to the achievement of key performance targets.
- Master the Property Finder solution portfolio to become a subject matter expert.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for business growth, serving as the primary point of contact for customer account management.
- Acquire new clients and adeptly manage existing client portfolios.
- Prepare and deliver compelling business proposals.
- Utilize a consultative approach to discern customer needs, preferences, and align them with suitable solutions and listing packages.
- Effectively sell, cross-sell, and upsell technology-enabled advertising and property listing solutions to existing Real Estate Brokerages.
- Cultivate and sustain enduring client relationships through consistent support and consultation.
- Record and maintain accurate documentation of opportunities and activities in Property Finder's SalesForce CRM on a weekly basis.
- Predict weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue forecasts with a high degree of accuracy.
- Negotiate contracts, finalize agreements, and manage collections to optimize mutual interests.
- Establish and maintain customer centric relationships leading to a win-win customer engagement
- Collaborate with clients and finance teams to ensure timely payment reconciliation.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to meet client requests promptly.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional sales experience in a SaaS or Subscription environment, with a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical skills for interpreting client data and proposing solutions to maximize ROI.
- Exceptional customer service mindset, demonstrating patience in addressing diverse customer needs.
- Effective problem-solving skills to resolve customer complaints.
- Proficient public speaking, communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to translate data effectively.
- Desirable understanding of the real estate industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively with key decision-makers.
- Assertive, influential, and highly motivated, thriving in a target-driven environment.
- Highly computer literate, proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, with solid experience in using CRM tools (SalesForce experience is a plus).
- Ability to adapt quickly to evolving business strategies and industry dynamics.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and diverse team environment.
- Proven ability to navigate complex decision-making processes within client organizations.
- Familiarity with additional CRM platforms and other relevant business tools.
Property Finder Core & Leadership competencies
- We work as one
- We cultivate creativity and innovation
- We make an impact
- We are customer centric
- We strive for business excellence
- We influence for impact
- We inspire talent
- We adopt a strategic mindset
- We embrace ambiguity
- We harness resilience
- We coach and develop
- We drive results
Property Finder Principles
- Move fast and make things happen
- Data beats opinions
- Don’t confuse motion with progress
- Failure is success if we learn from it
- People over pixels