Business Development Manager (Frozen Category) - MENA...... - #33306
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the role:
The role holder is responsible for the sales of Frozen product in the MENA region. Under the supervision of the Director for the category, the Sales Manager has to follow up the order pipeline, align with the distributor on the monthly goals and targets set by the Director and replace products / sku’s as per market needs or supply possibilities.
- Follow up on monthly targets and goals set for every distributor.
- Secure the pipeline 3 months in advance and give visibility to Finances and Factory to ensure timely purchase of raw materials and line time allocation.
- Accurate reporting (sales targets, outputs, activities implementation, budget management)
- Setting value chains, price positioning and launch plans
- Work with the distributor team to forecast monthly shipments
- Work on trade marketing plans and marketing budgets for assigned regions
- Work with sales team for product distribution, displays and dominance in the assigned market
- Work with the distributor sales teams to ensure proper brand positioning and establishing the brand guidelines
- Following competitor activities, sales progress, supply chain & product quality issues to the company
- Ensuring product availability at all times, maintaining adequate stock levels, following ordering schedules
- Tracks, analyzes and reports findings from competitor and market analysis, its impact on the Business Unit.
- Developing and maintaining a winning relationship with key customers.
- Ensure payments are on schedule and have no overdue payments from distributors
- Liase and manage indirectly the distributors sales team
- Ensure the distributor sales team is proficient in brand understanding and standards required
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Frozen FMCG products. Must be frozen and must be Protein (Meat or seafood)
- Must have experience and good network of distributors & retailers in MENA region
- International trade degree or similar experience
- Candidates with proficient Arabic speaking skills will have an advantage
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Negotiation Skills
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/