Business Development Manager - Telco - #43844
Reference number: BDM/DUBAI/1018921Locations: Dubai
Are you ready to join an innovative international company that is one of the leading suppliers of the telecommunications industry? If you have extensive experience selling BSS or OSS systems and are passionate about driving business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for you. Comarch, a global software house specializing in cutting-edge IT systems for telecommunications, is looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to join our team.
- A deep understanding of OSS and BSS, as well as knowledge of the telecommunications industry and its trends.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the communication service provider sector, with a proven track record of managing large customer accounts and successfully delivering BSS and OSS solutions.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues, as well as to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Proven expertise in customer management, with a deep understanding of inter and intra-organizational relationships and a talent for building executive-level relationships.
- Excellent command of both English and local language
- Proactively reaching out to potential clients to arrange meetings, demonstrations, and workshops.
- Identifying and addressing challenges and needs by effectively showcasing Comarch offerings and demonstrating their business value to cultivate new opportunities.
- Leading the creation of compelling business proposals in response to RFxes Maintaining and nurturing relationships with key decision-makers within customer organizations.
- Organizing and executing marketing activities to promote Comarch's expertise and brand.
- Personal Development: You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow on the job, with access to training and involvement in innovative projects.
- Global Impact: Collaborate with the world's leading telecommunication providers and play a key role in shaping the industry's future.
- Friendly Work Environment: A team environment that encourages collaboration and communication among sales representatives. This can help improve productivity and sales performance.
- International Exposure: Embark on exciting international business trips as part of your role.