Business Setup Advisor - #43849
Are you ready to join a dynamic team that's transforming the way small businesses manage their finances? At McLedger, we're not just offering a service; we're providing a lifeline to micro and small-sized enterprises. Our multi-faceted platform is the key to helping these businesses keep their financial records in check, issuing invoices promptly, and making informed decisions. We're the trusted extension of their team, their Finance & Accounting Department.
Our core values of Integrity, People Growth, Customer Centric, Global Mindset, Innovation, and Adaptability are the foundation upon which we've built our success. We're not just looking for someone who can fill a role, but someone who can align with these values, adding their unique perspective to our team.
1.Conduct initial consultations with clients to assess their needs and requirements for setting up a business in UAE.
2. Provide expert advice on the legal and regulatory requirements for establishing and operating businesses in the UAE (onshore, offshore, and free zone)
3. Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and assist them in choosing the appropriate business structure and licensing based on their needs.
4. Prepare and submit all necessary documentation for company registration, licensing, and visa processing, advise clients on the legal requirements and Provide ongoing support during the start-up phase
5. Act as a point of contact between clients and government agencies, ensuring smooth communication and resolution of issues, and Monitor and ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and policies.
6. Manage client portfolio to ensure high customer satisfaction and promote referrals
7. Conduct due diligence on new and existing Clients as/when required.
8. Ensure that all information and documentation updated in our systems and files are up to date, accurate and complete.
9. Maintain a very high level of confidentiality at all times with respect to our Clients and Mcledger documentation, files, data, officers, staff, procedures, policies, and know-how
10. Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential opportunities and risks.
11. Be aware of changes to government policies, regulations, processes, etc., and anything that may affect the efficiency of the setup process
12. Attend networking events to promote our services
13. Prepare and present monthly sales reports
14. Share insights with the marketing team to improve performance and enhance the lead quality
15. Stay informed about changes in government regulations and communicate updates
Public Relations Officer (PRO) Responsibilities:
16. Collect and provide periodical updates from the government authorities on all Labor and immigration rules to keep the HR department abreast of the changes in the rules and procedures
17. Submit, follow-up and collect all new employment visas to ensure that the visas/ work permits are processed on a timely manner to support the business.
18. Renew, update and maintain all employees and visas, labor cards, labor contracts and ensure that company’s records are up-to-date in the labor and Immigration Departments.
19. Arrange medical tests, passports, memos, visa fines, health insurance, and Emirates ID during the visa process for all employees
20. Renew, update and maintain the trade licenses and other government certificates of all company’s legal entities in the UAE to ensure that the documents are up-to-date
21. Insure that the exit process for the Employee under the Mcledgre visa is completed the terms and condition of the immigration department.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Legal Studies, or a related field.
- Minimum of [5 years] of experience as a Business Setup Consultant in the UAE
- Proven track record as a Public Relations Officer, handling government interactions.
- In-depth understanding of UAE business laws, regulations, and government procedures.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
If you're excited to embark on this journey with us, to be part of an innovative team that's changing the game for small businesses, we encourage you to apply. At McLedger, we don't just hire employees; we welcome team members who share our values and vision. Join us in making a real impact on the financial well-being of small enterprises while advancing your own career. Your success is our success, and together, we'll reach new heights in the world of finance and accounting.
Join our McLedger Family and enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive compensation, comprehensive health coverage, professional development opportunities, work-life balance initiatives, an inclusive company culture, and performance bonuses and incentives. We prioritize the well-being and growth of our employees and strive to create a supportive and rewarding work environment.