Buyer Account Manager - Hi Design Events - #33418
About us - dmg events
dmg events is an international exhibition and publishing company. We attract more than 425,000 visitors to our global portfolio of 80 exhibitions each year. Through our global events, our aim is simple. We want to accelerate business through face-to-face events, which is why we work so hard to bring people together, creating opportunities for them to network, learn and do business. dmg events is part of the Daily Mail Group Trust (DMGT). DMGT Manages a diverse, multinational portfolio of companies with total revenues of £2bn, that provide businesses and consumers with compelling information, analysis, insight, events, news, and entertainment.
JOB CONTEXT: HI Design Events is an exclusive, invite-only event series for the hospitality interior design industry. Bringing together FF&E Suppliers and Buyers (interior designers, hotel operators, developers) to meet and do business. Each event is hosted in a 5* hotel held over three days - in MEA (Muscat), Europe (Sardinia), and Asia (Vietnam).
The main mission of the Buyer Account Manager – is to uncover the crème de la crème of hospitality interior design professionals.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify potential buyers through market research and industry insights, and implement a thorough qualification process to ensure the selection of high-value buyers aligned with event objectives
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key hospitality interior design professionals who qualify as hosted buyers
- Act as the main point of contact, ensuring their needs, preferences, and expectations are met throughout the event cycle
- Oversee the online system to facilitate registration, qualification, travel, profile and meeting requests
- Liaise closely with Event Director and Supplier Sales Account Manager to ensure successful Buyer Recruitment
- Attend industry events and face to face meetings to promote the events, establish contacts and recruit Buyers
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Willingness to travel the globe and stay in 5* hotels!
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the HI Design portfolio development and growth, in the vibrant world of hospitality interior design.
"Please take the time to read the job description, you must meet all the criteria set out above for your application to be considered. We do check all applications and suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 days. If you are not contacted by us within 5 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time."