Cafeteria Supervisor - #43901
A surprising, chic merging of Asian style with an Egyptian aesthetic, Raffles Dubai is a 5-star luxury hotel perfectly positioned in the heart of the city , delivering impeccable service and sophisticated style.
The Cafeteria Supervisor is responsible for Open and Closing of the Cafeteria on time, maintenance/sanitation and hygiene/ ensure all food served to employees are In Good Quality.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, coordinate, assign, oversee and participate as required in the preparation,
- Cooking and serving of food; preparing and maintaining necessary records and files.
- Identify problems and suggest changes.
- Open the Cafeteria, set up equipment, and prepare cafeteria for serving.
- Train personnel in operational procedures.
- Maintain accurate food service records.
- Prepare equipment for food preparation and monitor refrigeration equipment.
- Order cafeteria supplies and prepare food orders as needed.
- Prepare foods as needed; prepare inventory and production records. .
- Prepare work details for next day; secure Cafeteria for next day and when not in use.
- Supervise cleaning and sanitizing of eating utensils, counters and equipment.
- Prepare work Weekly schedule and Monthly time sheets.
- Prepare food production and Wastage reports.
- Maintenance Report for any Damage of the equipment
- Attend Meetings.
- Perform related work as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
General knowledge of the preparation, cooking and serving of food in large quantities; general knowledge of food quality and values: some knowledge of special dietary requirements; general knowledge of the practices used in receiving and storing food in large quantities; general knowledge of Cafeteria sanitation and safety measures used in food handling and in the operation, cleaning and care of utensils, equipment and work area; ability to supervise the work of others; ability to prepare reports; ability to work with others in a close fast paced environment must be organized and be able to complete reports and documents in a timely manner.
Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
HACCP in Practice (Level 2 Award in Food Safety)
Minimum 5 years’ experience in food industry,
Raffles Dubai Sheikh Rashid Road, Wafi121800 Dubai, United Arab Emirates