Care Center Advisor - #25410
Date: 1 week ago
Contract type: Full time
- Possess professional knowledge of Chanel products and understand the retail operations and marketing activities of relevant departments. Demonstrate professionalism and service enthusiasm during telephone consultations to respond to customers’ questions and needs.
- Handle customer complaints on the phone calmly and tactfully, patiently listen to customers’ unhappy emotions, state the occurrence of the incident, and reassure customers by providing solutions. Provide customized responses for different types of customers to consider customer needs and deepen customers’ good impression of Chanel brand telephone customer service.
- Report customer complaints and special incidents to the telephone customer service supervisor and relevant departments to facilitate case analysis and resolution and propose optimal handling methods. Share clear case information, customer feedback and suggestions
- College or University graduates, majoring in customer service are preferred
- At least 2 years of telephone customer service experience.
- Preferably those who have worked in the retail or beauty boutique industry
We helps various industries clients with their staffing needs of hiring & connect the talents.