Case Manager - #33687
The Case Manager is responsible for resolving all technical and non-technical issues related to Expereo’s services, through liaising with our customers and local providers.
The suitable candidate will identify and establish new processes and continuously optimize existing ones, to enable Expereo to offer an excellent and unrivalled Customer Service experience.THE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Here are how your day-to-day responsibilities of the role will look like, but are not limited to:
- Work together with a team of Network and System administrators towards a common preset goal.
- Act as first-line support person for internal and external parties.
- Responsible for Network & Data Communication Systems.
- Customer Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management).
- Should be customer support ordinated candidate, should have very good knowledge of customer service processes.
- Good knowledge of ITIL Framework.
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty, and desire to support others.
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- To display confidence, self-belief, and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
- Thorough understanding of Routing and switching, SD-WAN and cloud concepts.
- Integrity Monitoring and Management, Two-Factor.
- Good understanding of IT best practices and procedures, like ITIL v3.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT/Telecommunications.
- Excellent communication skills, very good verbal and written English skills.
- Project management skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to perform under tight deadlines and high pressure.
- TCP/IP, Network Configuration Management, VPNs, Information Security Standards and Compliance requirements.
- Switching technologies with extensive hands-on Cisco & Catalyst Switches.
- Extensive hands-on on switching technologies like STP, VLANs, multi-layer switching etc.
- switching infrastructure considerations like QoS and POE etc.
- Routing technologies extensive hands-on Cisco and MikroTik routers. In depth understanding of OSPF, EIGRP, and other routing protocols. Device Redundancy protocols like VRRP, HSRP, NSRP etc.
- In-depth knowledge in different types of VPN solutions like MPLS, SSL VPN, IPSEC (Site-to-Site and Remote Access) VPNS.
- Experience in working in Network Management & Monitoring Tools, Solar Winds.
- Experience in Salesforce, ServiceNow, Remedy, or any similar ticketing tools.
- Additional language skills in reading and writing; Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, etc.; is a plus.