CEMEA Media Manager - #25212
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
As part of a strategic shift for Visa’s global marketing, this role was created to elevate Visa’s paid media capability with a focus to transform the region into a digital and social operation. We need to reinvigorate Visa’s presence with a focus on how we engage and appear in key environments for our strategic audiences.
You will be part of the CEMEA Media team. Responsible for day-to-day agency management, setting a paid media (digital & social) strategy that ensures Visa is communicating with its audiences in safe environments, bringing new and innovative solutions that will drive brand loyalty as well as optimizing media operations and technologies. Building relationships with industry partners and agency partners is critical in achieving the global and regional vision.
In this role, you will craft an 18 – 24 months strategy that is future facing for in-market implementation, develop best practices, guidelines, and a learning agenda, as well as partner with industry leaders to craft a test and learn agenda.
Over time, you will help implement and grow internal teams and cultivate new agency, creator and publishing partnerships, pulling in new resources and building out new capabilities to enable nimble, and community driven content and engagement with our many audiences.
Essential Functions (Required):
What you will do.
- Craft and execute 18-24M CEMEA Paid Social & Media, Channel and Governance Vision & Strategy for local market implementation to bring the region into a digital and social first region.
- Conduct regular competitive analysis to benchmark performance, identify opportunities, and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Responsible for cultivating agency and industry partners relationships to help influence, shape, and drive the vision and agenda.
- Established cross functional relationships within Visa Globally, Regionally and Locally
- Co-create partnership plans based on regional investments that drives business results, evaluates Visa positioning and audience engagement.
- Act as a media champion and represent CEMEA during global connects, drive innovation and co-co-create a 12-month test and learn roadmap for local markets to active for key sponsorship events.
- Partner with global in driving the CEMEA agenda as well as crafting the solutions to help CEMEA overcome challenges.
- Adapt Global & develop social & digital audience approach for CEMEA. Test, Learn & Scale across the Region
- Develop audience buying strategies and ensure that CEMEA has the right Marketing and Advertising Technology that allows the region to deliver against its business objectives that drive brand marketing, client success, and revenue growth opportunities.
- Support in developing the regions 1P Data Strategy that is localized based on local market needs and activation plans.
- Co-create best practices, guidelines, and learning agenda to help markets execute their strategies against industry standards.
- Oversight and Governance on media quality, tracking, monitoring and optimization across the region to ensure our brand is placed in safe environments delivering against industry standards and benchmarks.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) for paid media campaigns, providing regular reports on campaign performance, insights, and recommendations for improvement.
- Oversee media governance in partnership with the media agency and local digital leads to ensure that media best practices are achieved.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- 8-9 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; 7 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD)
- Experience in strategic and creative roles on the agency and brand side managing digital and social marketing and content initiatives, developing integrated marketing campaigns, and collaborating with agency partners and cross-functional teams.
- A highly creative storyteller who can create and build engaging content by leaning into audience insights and cultural opportunities to clearly articulate a brands voice and align with its marketing objectives.
- An influential and seasoned creative leader with experience engaging and collaborating across complex global teams and local markets to deliver best-in-class content.
- Bring fresh creative ideas to increase engagement in established and emerging social platforms
- You have a bias for action, not bureaucracy, and are able to act nimbly and quickly while rallying cross-functional teams and senior execs behind a shared vision.
- An organized, independent, and deadline-driven individual with preferred experience in a large creative organization.
- Must have proven ability to drive results with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited resources.
- A thought-leader, change agent, and champion of developing new ways of working.
- Must have strong leadership experience with a desire to mentor and grow teams.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.