Chef De Partie - #33556
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
WHY WORK FOR ACCOR?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
What you will be doing:
- Maintain high standards of food hygiene, safety and sanitation policies and document them on a daily basis.
- Responsible for all food preparations and duties assigned as per the standard and policies.
- Monitor food portioning, food cost and waste control to maintain profit margins.
- Responsible for training, guiding and supervising the demi chef’s and commis chefs.
- Knowledge and full awareness of all the menus and help senior chef in developing new menus.
- Adhere to the hotel policies and procedure.
- Seek and provide daily feedback and reporting of issues as they arise to seek guest satisfaction at highest level at all times.
- The candidate must be creative, reliable and dependable
What you will bring:
For this position, you must be self motivated, a team player and work well in a high pressure environment. You will also need to:
- Have a relevant, culinary qualification
- Have proven experience in a Chef de Partie role, ideally with previous experience at a similar standard establishment.
- Have excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Have good time management and the ability to multitask
- Thorough understanding of Health & Safety requirements