Chef de Rang, Netsu (Japanese Steakhouse) - #43544
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Chef De Rang will carry out all required operational tasks and duties in the outlet under the guidance of the respective managers and supervisors, with the overall objective to run a section in the restaurant and serve food and beverage in a timely manner and delight and satisfy each and every guest.
- Will be responsible for holding a section in the restaurant.
- Will assist the supervisors in ensuring daily checklists are completed.
- Have a good understanding of the outlet’s concept and food and beverage offerings and be able to verbally explain those to guests.
- Ensure that mise en place is completed shift to shift and during service in order to provide an efficient service. This includes cleaning tasks in front and back of house as well as polishing and assembling of equipment.
- Be able to operate the required steps on the POS - point of sales system in order to process food and beverage orders.
- Be able to deliver service by understanding the guest requirements.
- Carry out all tasks in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner.
- Properly up-sell services and products to our guests at all times, enhancing service and generating increased revenue.
- Be able to process MOHG Gift cards and other non-cash methods of payment.
- Perform any tasks relating to billing according to hotel standards and cashiering policies.
- Ensure all dishes are presented in compliance with hotel standards and food & beverage specifications.
- Conserve all outlet equipment and utensils in good conditions by proper day to day handling of all applicable utensils and by carrying out required side duties as assigned.
- Follow his/her side duty schedule and ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist supervisors/managers in daily cashiering procedures.
Advertised: 08 Feb 2024 Arabian Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Mar 2024 Arabian Standard Time