Client Relationship Administrator - #25575
Client Relationship Administrator
Department: Corporate Services Department
Reporting to: Client Relationship Administrator
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Staff reporting: None
With a network of 23 offices spanning Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East, Sovereign’s global headcount is now approaching 550. We currently manage over 20,000 structures for a wide variety of clients – companies, entrepreneurs, private investors or ultra to high-net-worth individuals and their families – and have assets under administration in excess of £20 billion.
We pride ourselves on the exceptional breadth and depth of our technical knowledge; our culture is entrepreneurial, but we are fully committed to maintaining compliance and promoting ethical conduct
Maintain a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of new and existing clients. Ensure all clients receive effective professional communication on their business implementation and after sales care. Obtain up to date information from the GROs and government departments. Encourage changes for internal processes to maximise service times and standards.
- Managing the client’s requests, liaising directly with the clients, and keeping them updated on the transaction status.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Working with company CRM and maintain information correctly.
- Liaise with other staff members effectively, in order to complete the assigned tasks.
- Advise and guide other staff members.
- Complete all general administration in a timely manner.
- Checking client documents for validity and any possible complications that might compromise outcomes and delivery standards
- Ensure that the department is compliant with ISO9001:2015 and other group policies/processes and initiatives
- Attend weekly meetings with Team
- Accountable for all important and secure client documents, their location and safety
- Working with all company/Group tools and systems to maintain information correctly.
- Create and manage all processes through work management system (Boombirds).
- Identify processes that need to be implemented or improved in the work management system (Boombirds).
- Prepare comprehensive information for the clients and business development following research tasks by the GROs.
- Complete ad hoc special projects as and when required.
- Have an eye for detail
- Be a fast learner
- Have excellent written and verbal English language capabilities
- Be driven; be able to use their initiative.
- Hardworking, honest and open
- Administration experience within the Financial Services Industry
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree level (A’ level education considered)
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable Flexible and mature approach with an ability to work unsupervised