Club Lounge F&B Agent - Club InterContinental - InterContinental Hotel Dubai Festival City - #43387
Do you see yourself as a Club Lounge F&B Agent in our Club Lounge at InterContinental Hotel Dubai Festival City?
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
The InterContinental Hotels Group properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 900 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
- Serve all guests as per company standards.
- Acknowledge IHG Rewards Club members and returning guests.
- Demonstrate the highest standard of hospitality at all times.
- Communicate any difficulties with your superior
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Stay one step ahead of guests’ needs – record and act on their preferences, and handle their messages, requests, questions and concerns
- Be a trusted contact for all guests. Help them with anything from bill issues to local knowledge, and loop in management when necessary.
- Stay safe all the time. Following our safety procedures, you’ll report all incidents and wear any protective gear needed.
- Take pride in your appearance and place as a brand ambassador.
- Always know what events and activities are on the day’s schedule.
- Jump into other ad-hoc duties when your colleagues need your help.
What we need from you:
- Communication skills – guests and colleagues will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to
- Fluency in the English language - extra language skills would be great, but not essential
- Literate and tech-savvy - you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing, basic maths and computers, and experience in our reservations system, Opera.
- Flexibility - evening, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- You’ll have a high school diploma or qualification. A college or university degree would be a bonus, but not essential
- Experience - ideally you’ll have spent at least one year in an F&B Operational position in a 5-star property
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
What you can expect from us:
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.