Cluster Accounts Receivable Supervisor - #43396
Novotel, ibis & Adagio Fujairah hotels are located a few minutes away from the city's landmarks and shopping malls that is ready to welcome every visitor to Fujairah. Our hotels offer 434 stylish rooms, two restaurants, bars, a coffee lounge, a gym, a swimming pool, free outdoor and indoor parking facilities, five fully equipped meeting rooms and a ballroom with the capacity up to 1,000 guests.
Novotel, Ibis and Adagio Fujairah - UAE
novotel.com | ibis.com | adagio-city.com | all.accor.com
- To ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts and that they are properly posted on a timely basis.
- To be responsible for the preparation and mailing of account statements to customer on a timely basis and to monitor the subsequent collection of all accounts.
- To conduct all necessary credit checks on all new credit applicants, to make recommendations according to existing credit policies and to maintain details of credit given to customers.
- To be responsible for completing and updating records of debtors.
- To mail accounts receivable invoices for individual accounts within (48) hours of guest departure. Group and airline invoices are sent as per the Contract to maximize collection speed.
- To verify that any sale recorded as accounts receivable are supported with sales vouchers, credit card sales vouchers, coupon & vouchers and any other supporting documents.
- To check the accuracy of all charges and credits and prepare A/R rebate voucher when necessary.
- To ensure the timely transfer of guest ledger in to proper city ledger accounts sorted by customer.
- To liaise and check with sales department on all disputes pertaining to rates, complementary rooms, no show charges, credit arrangement, etc…
- To prepare billing to customer and follow up the payment.