CME - Marketing Manager BIS - #43391
The Marketing Manager is responsible for management of the marketing team to ensure successful definition and execution of Customer Proposition in line with the CEL strategy. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Business Development Managers to drive solutions planning, Business-processes and target achievement for the region in line with annual and MTP objectives.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Leading, motivating and inspiring the Marketing Team, reviewing performance, coaching and providing feedback addressing performance issues promptly.
- Building and developing the marketing team with the ability to encourage team members to be creative and contribute towards the synergy between the Marketing Proposition and Sales Dept. to ensure coordinated planning and execution of all marketing activities that are directed towards proper positioning of the brand.
- Supporting the BDM's to develop tools and events to assist partners in gaining entry into Canon Business Solutions and provide strategies that constantly reflect the brand image.
- Supporting the BDM’s in the cluster in their communication with CEL / EMBU if/when required.
- Establishing measure and monitor marketing KPI’s and reporting regularly to the BU Director.
- Planning, managing and coordinating the execution of projects assigned by the Management, within company policy, in order to meet the agreed quality standards, time planning and budgets.
What we ask
- Proven experience in developing and managing successful high impact and integrated marketing initiatives that support business goals
- Innovative thinker with good awareness of cultural/fashion/entertainment /public campaigns drives/ trends field communications from strategy to implementation (written & verbal).
- Ability to work on tight schedules and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Experience in heading a B2B Marketing function within a multi-national for at least 5 years – essential.
- Proven experience in managing business solutions- essential
- Proven team leadership experience of at least 5 years (or demonstrated ability) - essential
- Relevant experience in related industry – essential
- Previous proven experience of developing departmental and organizational strategies in line with the overall company objectives - essential
- Extensive budgeting and forecasting experience at a senior level - essential
- Highly professional appearance, attitude and communication style - essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Email and Internet - essential
- Educated to degree level or above in a Marketing field – essential
- Post Graduate with Specialization in Marketing or related field
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and Arabic (Essential)
- Overseas travel and periods away from home.
- Able to work on own initiative and meets targets whilst under pressure.
- Flexibility to respond to travel needs at short notice.
You will need
- Builds trust.
- Develops and coaches’ others.
- Ensures delivery of the outcome.
- Innovates by building on skills & experience.
- Business outcome driven.
- Courageous and has conviction.
- Customer oriented.
- Inspirational and motivational.
At Canon we have a clear vision: to be committed to creating a more inclusive and equitable culture where employees are valued and can thrive personally and professionally
Canon also has a strong commitment to sustainability, encompassed by our Kyosei philosophy of living and working together for the common good, focused on reducing our environmental impact and creating opportunities to make positive social contribution