Concierge - #33317
A unique blend of contemporary design and urban chic, Fairmont Dubai is an icon in the business heart of the city. Fairmont Dubai brings together luxurious surroundings and modern amenities with renowned Fairmont service.
The knowledge of a great Concierge is the expectation of our Guests when staying at Fairmont Dubai. Your ability to anticipate Guests’ needs and make informed suggestions will ensure they have a truly memorable stay. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Welcome and assist Guests’ according to Brand Standards.
- Be an ambassador of Fairmont Dubai by providing memorable Guest experiences.
- Ensure prompt, efficient and updated recording of mails, parcels, and messages.
- Maintain a perpetual presence on the Concierge Desk throughout the hours of the shift.
- Remain observant, note preferences of the Guest, and respond accordingly inquiries & requests.
- Greet and assist Guests following hotel standards either in person or on the phone.
- Greet all Guests courteously, using the Guest’s name whenever possible and maintains a genuine smile and keep friendly and interested manners.
- Follows Occupational Health & Safety regulations.
- Report suspicious people, behavior, parcels and vehicles to hotel Security.
- Ensure adherence to Fairmont’s Code of Ethics.
- Offer assistance to Guests and provide them with many different alternatives.
- Maintain well grooming and immaculate presentation in clean uniform, polished shoes and wear name tag at all times when on duty.
- Personalize the interaction in anyway and engage with Guests as individuals.
- Remain up to date and knowledgeable regarding nearby places of interest, promotions and events.
- Offer accurate directions with a complimentary map of surrounding area while offering directions.
- Follow up and make sure all messages / requested items delivered within 15 minutes, all written information should be clear, legible and presented on hotel paper.
Must possess outstanding Guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated verbal & written communication skills.
Must be Guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people.
Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), additional languages are an asset.
Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment.
Must be flexible in terms of working hours, and able to work with little or no supervision.
Must have the ability to assess and make decisions based on strong, analytical, problem-solving skills.
Must be computer literate in Microsoft Windows and MS Office suite.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
Frequent standing and walking throughout shift.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS