Construction Project Manager - #43598
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Abu Dhabi
Contract type: Full time
Job Title: Construction Project ManagerPosting Date: 9 Feb 2024 Requisition ID: 1695 Company: NAWAH Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, AE Employment Type: IC Monthly Seasonality Classification: Project Job Purpose Plan, develop, manage, report, and provide assistance in overseeing project activities on site of Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) during the project execution phase and the interactions between Nawah stakeholders and contractors to maintain control of the project execution activities and ensure the schedule of work is met. Support the primary contact and coordinator between the Site Projects Team and the contractors selected to perform project installation, commissioning and turn-over activities at Nawah Energy Company (Nawah) Key Activities, Responsibility & Accountability
- Operate as the primary contact for all installation, commissioning and turn-over planning activities executed by the Site Projects’ Department and for all installation planning coordination with Sub-contractors to ensure alignment.
- Review all installation planning activities of assigned projects to ensure installation schedules are accurately developed, contain correct logic, durations and resources.
- Verify all installation activities are planned and scheduled in a timely manner as required per online maintenance and outage planning cycle milestones and that all installation pre-requisites are available on time to ensure the schedule of work is met.
- Lead or participate in all constructability and operability review meetings related to assigned projects to share and receive relevant information.
- Provide oversight of installation activities to ensure quality work per design requirements and nuclear and industrial safety, and to ensure installation work is performed as per the schedule and schedule deviations are identified, analyzed and recovery plans are initiated as required.
- Monitor metrics for installation to ensure project is moving as planned and to identify potential risks.
- Monitor, identify, report and provide resolution for installation work related issues such as but not limited to; engineering, safety, quality, schedule and cost to assist efficient project execution.
- Lead or participate in the daily plant schedule and turnover meetings, as required, to represent on behalf of the project team.
- Review all commissioning activities of projects within the Site Projects portfolio, to ensure that proper start-up processes are followed and properly document.
- Monitor progress metrics for commissioning of projects within the Site Projects portfolio, to ensure work progress is moving as planned and to identify potential risks.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities (contd.) Professional Certifications Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related Science Experience 5 years of relevant experience