Controller - #25086
As a member of the GasServices Region Middle East Business Controlling team, you will be responsiblefor fulfilling accounting, forecasting, and reporting requirements while coordinating,reviewing, analyzing, and consolidating feedback to your internal customers andstakeholders.
Your overall regionaloperational business analysis and information management supports thedecision-making process with highest degree of transparency and digitalization inour Controlling environment.
HowYou’ll Make an Impact
- Drive regional monthly Forecast of Profit and Loss, NetCapital Employed and Free Cash Flow in a wall to wall environment by ProductLine, Service Line and country and ensure its accuracy
- Analyze complex financial data and determine thereasons for deviations from monthly and annual plans and forecasts and provideguidance to Management
- Coordinate regional reporting between RegionalCompanies, our Product Competence Centers and regional Functional Management
- Monthly Forecast to Execution Unit Management in Focus,including comments on current and future performance while highlighting upsideand downside potential
- Support regional strategic budget preparation
- In charge for capital expenditure reporting in theregion
- Headcount controlling by function and location
- Coordinate / prepare presentations for various reviewsand analytics
- Manage the interface between regional companies and theHQ functions to optimize the overall business profitability and transparency
- Ensure timely and qualitative completion of submissionsin various reporting packages (Esprit, Focus etc.) by entities based oncorporate timelines/ calendar
- Drive digitalization and reporting enhancement inControlling
- Handle other Execution Unit specific requests
- Job requires ability of dealing with complex businessissues that arise frequently. A sense of urgency and the ability to solveproblems in a high-paced environment is critical.
What You Bring
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance required
- 5 years of successful experience in accounting and/orfinance with the ability to handle multiple topics and manage timeappropriately.
- Expert analytical skills, attention to detail andaccuracy; self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals and be proactive inproblem solving; flexible and able to adapt in a fast-paced and dynamicenvironment with tight deadlines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft package (Excel,PowerPoint) mandatory
- Experience with Business Warehouse, SAP ERP, Dash,Alteryx, Tableau and other Management information systems beneficial
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively tonew demands, priorities, and challenges
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects in anexciting environment
- Opportunity for remote/flexible work
- Professional support and strong collaboration withcolleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
Whois Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technologycompany. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuringour climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we notonly generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re alsousing our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable,and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible.We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for peoplewho will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energytransformation.
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative ActionEmployer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age,physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, familyresponsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, genderexpression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protectionstatus, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge frommilitary service, and other categories protected by federal, state or locallaw.