Credit Collection Officer ( UAE National ) - #25217
Get ready to discover Mövenpick Resort Al Marjan Island, a 5 star resort in Ras Al Khaimah built beside 300M. of soft sand beach. 418 rooms and suites offer flexible comfort with spectacular sea views from every balcony. Six specialty bars and restaurants , three outdoor pools, a wellness hub with a fully equipped gym and four treatment rooms, water sports, and a year round Kids Club make it an ideal holiday destination.
As Credit Collection Officer in Finance Department, you will be playing a key role in credit section to ensure timely invoicing as well as payment follow ups from Corporate Companies & Partners. Your duties and responsibilities are enlisted below
- Thoroughly review Credit Applications and recommend approval or rejection of Credit Facility.
- Daily posting of Accounts Receivable Batch
- Weekly task to dispatch Travel Agency / Tour Operator invoices
- To be able to dispatch Corporate Company / Government Offices invoices within 48 Hours
- Should be able to prepare the Group Invoices
- Payment Follow up to be done daily
- Payment collection – Within 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Payment allocation – on the same day of receipt of payment.
- Reconciliation on Credit Card and Payment allocation –Permanent Folios in Front office – Daily
- Review Accounts Receivable aging report on daily basis and plan appropriate actions.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Graduate with majors in Finance/ Accounting
- At least 1 Year experience in finance department of a reputed International Corporate Company.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Should have good command in Microsoft Office / Excel as well as Accounting Systems
- Should be able to organize daily / weekly and monthly tasks within set timelines.
What is in it for You:
- Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!