Customer Care Executive - #25191
Date: 1 week ago
City: Abu Dhabi
Contract type: Full time
- To provide a range of reception intake and associated administrative services pertaining to incoming patients.
- The customer office executive will answer and direct incoming calls to appropriate individuals.
- Perform specified routine procedures such as greeting and referring patients, answering routine/administrative inquiries, and general office support activities as appropriate.
- Greets patients or their families and finds out the nature of their enquiry.
- Provides information to assist patients or refer them to appropriate contact, either in the organization or elsewhere.
- Advocate Patients’ and their families’ rights and responsibilities, confidentiality, information and education.
- Develops and maintains the feedback/complaint procedure for customers to use and receive redressal.
- Communicates all information to Floor Supervisor on daily basis.
- Expedites flow of visitors/patients and ensure that each person receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment.
- Provides Information about medical insurance coverage to patients and check the same diligently before sending the patient to the doctor.
- Investigates patient/visitor concerns and implements appropriate courses of action.
- Keeps accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Perform duties of handling Patient /Telephone/Cash/back office work as specified in the duty roaster
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein as and when assigned by the higher authorities.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
- Preferably a graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum 1-year experience as a receptionist in a patient focused environment and operation of multi-line switchboard system is preferable. Interest to work in a Hospital related environment.
- Proficient technology application skills; Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, & Power point) MS Outlook & Internet explorer skills
- Must have an exceptional interpersonal skills, maturity, good judgment and be capable of communicating in a professional manner with diverse range of individuals; superior phone etiquette skills
- Patient focused; service oriented; patient & understanding.
- Efficient organizational skills; ability to handle multiple responsibilities under pressure while maintaining composure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Reliable, punctual, dependable, and responsive.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Arabic language advantageous/desirable but not essential.