Delphi Key Operator - #33445
About Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island
In a vibrant urban community right on the water, Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island welcomes guests with bright, open spaces, embracing expansive views of the city skyline and the sparkling waves of the Arabian Gulf. On dynamic, upscale Al Maryah Island – Abu Dhabi’s business and lifestyle destination – Four Seasons is located within a 34-storey glass tower, both high-tech and environmentally advanced. Sophisticated new concepts throughout the Hotel define Four Seasons as Abu Dhabi’s most exciting waterfront location. Blending urban chic and understated luxury, we offer 200 light-filled accommodations, including 38 suites – all with water views. With six creative restaurants and lounges, this is Al Maryah Island’s premier location for stylish entertaining. All venues open to outdoor waterfront terraces and most include private dining rooms. Relaxation awaits in the radiant Pearl Spa and Wellness – with separate fitness and treatment facilities for men and women. Our expansive swimming pool offers a cool social scene with skyline views. With two bright, airy ballrooms that open onto the water, Four Seasons is Abu Dhabi’s most desirable address for meetings, social events and weddings. Every moment is elevated by thoughtful Four Seasons service, anticipating each guest’s unique personal needs – whether the goal is relaxing on vacation or staying efficient for business.
1. Be the key contact person for our Golden Sales System responsible for compliance with the corporate guidelines.
2. Ensure that the property’s Golden S&C system meets corporate standards. Ensure that all departments using Golden S&C (rooms, catering, reservations, accounting, banquets, etc.) are in compliance with corporate standards.
3. Run all required weekly/monthly reports (including, but not limited to; GRC, Lost Business by reason, Group Pace, Catering Forecast, Catering Sales Report, function room occupancy and availability reports, Accounts lists, etc).
4. Create, customize and analyze reports for Sales & Catering Teams (FIT production, Group & Catering production, etc) from Golden S&C, Power BI and Sales Desk to support team sales strategy and business objectives.
5. Follow up on leads, coordinate the planning of amenity arrangements, confirm reservations and assist the Sales Managers with administrative duties.
6. Evaluate groups in IDEAS system.
7. Reconcile Banquet Check, Daily Audit and Delphi for conflicts.
8. Prepare all Internal Meeting Requests, BEOs, etc.
9. Maintain Golden S&C System, which includes average check update, BEO training/maintenance.
10. Maintain marketing scorecards, hotel audit dashboard.
11. Run all month end reports associated with Corporate Month End Packet and complete the month end spreadsheet. Review with DOM and send to home office/ owners.
12. Write/run Power Bi/Rev Finder reports associated with Sales & Catering needs.
13. Compile reports so that assistants can independently run the Daily Function Sheet, Weekly Function Sheet, Guaranteed Sheet, Missing Menu Report.
14. Respond according to the crisis management plan to any hotel emergency or safety situation.
15. Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee.
16. Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Employee Handbook.
17. Periodically assist with front of house operations including greeting and directing guests, manning hospitality desks, and working with Banquets on ‘quick sets’ or teardowns.
18. Help develop and train on new S&C Procedures.
19. Periodically assist Sales Coordinator with sales team support and office telephone coverage.
20. Assist in maintain the corporate templates (proposal, agreement, addendum, etc) up-to-date in Golden S&C.
21. Assist Director of Sales and Director of Catering with running the required reports to finalize team goals, MBO’s and achievements.
1. To provide a friendly and professional service that always exceeds guests’ expectations.
2. To ensure you read the hotel's employee handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
3. To undertake other duties and responsibilities which, while outside the normal routine, are within the overall scope of the position.
4. To report for duty punctually wearing professional attire. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department personal appearance standards.
5. To comply with local legislation as required.
6. To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments through working by The Golden Rule.
7. To respond to any changes in the division as dictated by the needs of the industry, company or hotel.
8. To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
9. Conduct and attend training sessions as outlined.
10. Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the Director of Sales, Director of Marketing, Director of Revenue and/or Director of Catering.
Qualifications and Skills
The candidate has to be a current Delphi Key Operator
1. Team player and ability to forge reliable working relationships.
2. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
3. Keen attention to detail, excellent organizational skills.
4. Efficient and accommodating telephone manner.
5. Ability to deal professionally, courteously and effectively, with all levels of management and other internal and external business contacts.
6. Analytical and has the ability to multi-task.
7. Knowledge of Opera and Delphi/Golden Sales preferred.
8. Solid working knowledge of all Microsoft applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher required.
9. Two to Five years’ experience working in Sales or Hospitality preferred.