Digital Business Development Manager - General Motors - #24815
We are seeking for a Digital Business Development Manager to drive the adoption and growth of General Motors innovative software products and services across Saudi Arabia .
In this role, you'll build strong relationships with our dealer partners, identify key strategic partners to elevate customer experiences, and leverage data-driven insights to recommend growth strategies aligned with General Motors goals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal GM teams and dealer partners in Saudi Arabia
- Ability to travel regularly for dealer visits and partner meetings
- Work closely with our local external counsel to provide support with any GM specific regulatory/government/bank/tax requirement/activities
- Develop and execute strategies to increase the adoption, activation, and sale of GM's software products with key customers and within the dealer network
- Responsible to ensure GMs software product adoption targets are achieved
- Work cross-functionally with GM Sales, Aftersales and dealers to ensure smooth OnStar activation processes and performance
- Provide training, support, and resources to motivate dealerships to effectively promote GMs software and products to their customers.
- Monitor the implementation of OnStar go-to-market strategies and communication
- Stay up to date with industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities to identify potential business opportunities and threats
- Contribute to the product development process by actively assisting in the collection of on-ground customer feedback
- Research, identify, and evaluate potential technology partners to enhance GM customer’s experiences, and create new revenue streams
- Regularly track and report on key performance indicators related to digital product adoption and sales, dealership engagement, and partnership progress
- Utilize data-driven insights to make strategic recommendations for business growth and improvements.
Knowledge and experience:
- Familiarity with connected vehicle services and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies in the automotive industry
- Proven experience in digital business development, partnership management, or sales, with a key background in IoT technologies
- Proficiency in digital business development strategies, partnership management, and subscription sales techniques Preferred: understanding of automotive dealership operations and sales processes
- Undergraduate degree preferably in Business
- Business Development skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Fluent Arabic
- Fluent English
- Excellent written and verbal Communication in both English & Arabic
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working independently
- Business acumen
- High quality decision making
The Digital Business Development Manager is based in Saudi Arabia.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities (in GM facilities that provide disability access). If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at [email protected] . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.Null
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/
More jobs on Qureos