Digital Content Creator - Video/Graphics - #33172
We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for sustainability, quality and integrity. Our 98,000 employees operate a network of 2,650 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
We are currently hiring Content Creator to be responsible for producing graphic and video content that engages our audience on relevant online and offline channels. You will be responsible for supporting the team and your responsibilities encompass a wide range of creative and technical tasks aimed at developing engaging and visually appealing content for social media platforms.
- Develop and produce engaging visual content (video, stories, collages, infographic, presentations etc.) to attract our target audience.
- Repackage text content into visual content.
- Collaborate with regional and global marketing team members to develop consistent and creative campaigns.
- Plan and publish regular content on social media channels.
- 2-4 years of experience in social media, design and video production within B2B environment
- Graphic design and video editing skills (working in Canva, Lumen5 & similar applications would be a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in English. Arabic is an added value.
- Ability to work closely and collaborate with business leaders and regional teams.
- Creative thinking - can come up with innovative ideas.
- Multi-tasking and strong prioritization skills in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and quality.