Digital Marketing Officer For ECT - #33734
Hanaa Abu Arab
To be responsible for the layout, visual appearance, usability, maintenance and development of existing college websites as well as the building of new sites to fit in with our client requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Center of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) in developing marketing campaigns related to startups incubation and acceleration, mentorship programs, think tank, and overall business development
- Plan, run and optimize the elements of marketing campaigns through various digital networks
- Assist the Marketing and Student Recruitment team with any other marketing activities that require web support
- Create back up files
- Develop and deploy a variety of different email campaign types
- Provide timely response and support to Marketing and Student Recruitment team
- Create, coordinate and distribute content (written text, video, audio etc.) to increase awareness and interest in the programs and activities of the college
- Collaborate with other staff in the college to write and produce news and feature stories for distribution online and in marketing materials
- Support the implementation of digital activity to support marketing strategy
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary
- Develop innovative digital marketing concepts to market various events organized the college
- Assist the concerned officers in creating presentations and reports on events organized
Bachelor degree in Computer Science
5 years in a similar position
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven experience and expertise in web development
- A working knowledge of PHP or at least one structured programming language and internet security.
- Able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Ability to use social media applications is a must.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- Thinking out of the box skills.
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a team.
Experience 2-5 Years