Document Controller - #33340
Rejlers Abu Dhabi
Rejlers International Engineering Solutions AB operates in Abu Dhabi, UAE, and delivers high-quality engineering and project services to Oil & Gas, Refining, Petrochemical, and Chemical Industries mainly in UAE and other Arabian Gulf Countries. This year the Company has been operating in UAE for 14 years and its parent company has been in business for 80 years. We share a strong Nordic Engineering heritage of high-quality and frontline innovations.
We are now looking for a Document Controller to contribute to our projects in collaboration with ADNOC. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Engineering design Consultancy, EPC or EPCM.
The Document Controller reports to the Project Control Manager.
The Document Controller is responsible for administration of document control requirements through the document management system which is mainly WRENCH along with other systems as instructed by the client. The desired candidate should be able to single-handedly manage assignments normally involving a major project or several smaller or less complex projects. These projects by nature of their complexity and difficulty require the fully competent application of conventional knowledge in ADNOC projects as well as in WRENCH platform.
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your success. We also value people for whom safety is part of their professional skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Administration of documentation requirements
- Administration of project data, such as customer document numbers or document ownership
- Document management systems expert and administrative role
- Documentation status follow-up and reporting
- Document distribution
- Document quality checks
- Preparations for document handover
- Supporting document commenting and statuses
- Documentation-related change management
- Coordination of access rights and user profiles
- Develop and maintain the Document Management System (EDMS)
- Preparation of Transmittal, Letters, MOM and sending to Company
- Updating of all logs (Transmittal Letter, MOM, NCR, TQ, etc. (Incoming & Outgoing))
- Pending Document/Drawing List Updating and sending to Company and Project Teams
- Manage & review all workflows of documents in EDMS
- Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed, and filed/stored
- Ensure that the latest revision of documents are circulated to the Project Team
- Project Startup & Set-up Projects folders and facilitate the Project communication process
- Preparation of Project Templates
- Ensuring the use of standardized forms and templates
- Produce internal and external (Clients and Suppliers) over-due reports
- Preparing different formats, indexes, and file labels, designing cover pages, CD/DVD writing
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, analysis of supplier's documents compliance with Project standards regarding numbering, and all other aspects related to document quality
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 -6 years of experience
- Must have Worked with the ADNOC group of Companies
- Must have work experience in UAE
- Working experience with reputed Engineering Consultants is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in the English language
- Shares the company values of teamwork, transparency, honesty, and equality
- Team player, hardworking, problem solver, and have a can-do attitude
- Meets UAE visa requirements
Our work is guided by our vision: Home of the learning minds. We believe in continuous learning and development. We want to succeed both as individuals and as a company through a common goal: success through continuous learning.
Do you want to join us?
Please apply at once as we proceed with suitable candidates as soon as possible. Submit your application, CV, and salary expectation latest by 1st December 2023.