Driver - #43886
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
WHY WORK FOR ACCOR?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
As a Driver you are responsible to safely drive the hotel vehicles. Greets consistently and professionally our guest to provide a warm welcome or farewell. Assists our guests promptly, enhancing our reputation for excellence and delivers courteous and efficient services in order to meet and exceed guest expectations and creates a lasting impression of warmth and hospitality.
What you will be doing:
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To work closely with the Concierge in the Front Office Department.
- To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Maintains all the hotel vehicles clean, tidy inside, and smell fresh.
- Keeps an accurate record of all the vehicle maintenance.
- Takes the hotel vehicles for service and repair in due time.
- Exercises attentiveness and care when parking or driving the hotel and the guests’ vehicles.
- Abides by the laws and regulations of the traffic code, as required by Dubai Road Authority and Dubai Police.
- Logs and informs the reporting Manager immediately if any damage or accident occurs.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience as a Driver preferred
- Valid UAE Driver’s License for light and heavy vehicles
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all