Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Supervisor - #33457
Date: 1 week ago
Contract type: Full time
Our client is a global solar energy organization providing leading edge technology solutions.
The role will be responsible for the proactive operations management of the charging infrastructure hub to ensure that all sites and third party activities are run cost effectively and efficiently to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Coordinate and monitor electric charging infrastructure activities and provide market and customer requirements and pain points feedback.
- Conduct pre-construction meetings with site owners and all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Conduct job site meetings to review job progress and schedules; schedule all required inspections from local authorities.
Prepare management reports that highlight risks, technical issues and requirements to optimize charging station output.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 5 years’ operations experience managing electric vehicle (EV) charging systems from electric vehicle, utilities, power stations with strong working knowledge of electric vehicle (EV) charging station technologies including transformers.
- Technical capabilities related to electric vehicle chargers, energy and battery storage systems, battery chargers, and uninterruptible power supplies – scope of work, contract documents, specifications and shop drawings.
- Advanced skills in Excel for management report.
UAE driving license is an advantage.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics or Automotive Engineering
- Currently living in the United Arab Emirates – must be able to live in Dubai.
- Fluent in English.
- Has a “customer first” approach with empathy and pragmatism.
- Can work autonomously and proactively.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.