Electrical Procurement Coordinator - #43630
Electrical Procurement Coordinator
- Gather prices from relevant suppliers for Project and Stock related requirements.
- Populate Project Tables with the various supplier options based on the Bill of Material, highlighting the best options from a price and delivery perspective.
- Work with Accounts department to prepare and issue PO’s to suppliers.
- Follow up on deliveries from Suppliers to ensure deliveries are on target.
- Follow up on Material Traceability Certificates, IEC Certificates, FAT reports Ex-Proof and other related Certificates / reports.
- Check and confirm receipt of goods match the technical requirements and quantities ordered.
- Coordinate with Logistic Coordinator documents preparation (e.g. CIPL) and JAFZA declarations.
- Create relationships with the long term/reliable suppliers to ensure the best service and delivery is guaranteed.
- Explore and source new Suppliers.
- Audit and check suppliers to ensure they meet the Technical and Product requirements.
- Quality inspection of material on receiving.
- Maintaining tools and stock inventory, replenishing them and tracking tools box.
- Preparing data packs and assisting Engineering team to prepare engineering documents, if required.
What you bring (experience & qualifications)
Minimum of 2 - 4 years of experience in the field
Business Diploma / Electrical Engineering Degree preferred
Export and Import procedures within JAFZA and the Gulf countries – beneficial.
What we offer
- Good benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Recreational activities
- Safe and healthy working environment where people can express freely their ideas
- Opportunities for career development
3C Metal is a multinational company headquartered in France with subsidiaries across four continents.
In more than 25 years of operation, 3C Metal has not only become a recognized leader in oil and gas industry, but diversified our operations to service clients in all areas of the #energy sector.
We are a trusted green technology retrofit partner, facilitating everything from surveys, feasibility studies,3D Laser scanning, engineering, fabrication, installation, electrical integration and assistance with commissioning.
We are looking for an Electrical Project Coordinator to join our team in Dubai.
You will work closely with the Electrical Manager, you will oversee and manage procurement, import, export, supply and material traceability for project and stock related materials.
If you are looking for a new challenge, are self-driven, eager to learn and feel your experience matches the job description, please apply through the link below.
United Arab Emirates
Minimum level of education required
Technical qualifications / Industrial Training Institute
Minimum level of experience required