Executive Assistant - Ericsson - #33201
About this opportunity
The Assistant provides a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, unit leadership teams and where applicable to unit members. Assistants may in some cases take decisions on behalf of their manager and represent the unit if delegated. Further, support to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize example orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Support and advise about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business.
You adhere to the speak-up principles defined in the Code of Business Ethics (CoBE). You react to Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) red flags (indications or warning signs that there may be a corruption risk present in relation to a business transaction or activity) identified in the course of your work and act on them together with your line manager and colleagues.
What you will do
- Managing the Head of Unit’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Providing executive assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting, and preparing communications on the Unit Head’s behalf.
- Coordinate sophisticated scheduling and calendar management, identifying purpose of meeting request prior accepting.
- Plan, organize travel arrangements, ensuring all company’s policies are followed e.g travel booking, hotel, other transportations, security arrangements.
- Business travel expenses or other LTA entitlements reimbursement in concur must be properly reviewed prior claiming and supported with receipts.
- Updating the information on Sharepoint, Eridoc own by unit and timely update of Distribution list and Organizational chart update on Ericsson Internal page.
- Support with use of administrative tools and provide knowledge of available sources/tools to find relevant information for the team unit.
- Support on onboarding from cost centre creation, Exchange account request and laptop issuance to new employee and support the implementation and follow-up of the activities related to the induction/welcome program.
- Support with the preparation of presentations, documents, communications, meetings material and proper storing and archiving
- Reviewing Contract Approval Sheet of Customer contracts prior sending to Line Manager for signature
- Take decisions (based on applicable delegations) and follow-up actions on Line Manager's behalf
- Coordinate and support with new insights to improve and optimize the administrative tasks. Efficiency re-using simple automations.
- Organize/participate in regular meetings with unit assistants to share information and drive administrative issues/questions, policies and collaboration for simplification and automation. Maintain and build a rapport internally and aligning the ways of working.
- Plan, organize and coordinate meeting logistics, venue booking, hotel stay for the sub-unit for face-to-face meetings making sure all different conference equipment are working.
- Take minutes of meeting, record action plans, follow-up
- Proper archiving and payment tracking of Line Manager’s insurance claims and concur claim e.g business travels.
- Secure vacation plan of the team, back-up/stand in considering local guidelines and regulations.
- Proactive member of the unit Leadership Team
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
You will bring
- Relevant university degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of similar experience
- Business understanding and excellent planning/organizing skills
- Digital & Automation Skills
- Change & Improvement management skills
- Excellent communication, relation, and networking skills
- Knowledge Sharing / Collaboration Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge (Desired)
- Flexibility is crucial for the role and the individual will be asked to support multiple stakeholders at a time.
You should also have !
MS Office 365 (excel, power point, word), Templafy, MS Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, comprehensively knowledgeable on Ericsson policy and compliance, Employee Central, Directory Information Soft-Service, My Support. Concur, Online Travel Booking Tool, MSS/ESS, ITM, Pdf file converter, DocuSign (Electronic Signatures), SAP and conference equipment, etc.
- Organization skills
- Time Management
- Communication skills
- Data entry
- Problem solving
- Attention to details.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we champion it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: United Arab Emirates (AE) || United Arab Emirates : Dubai : Dubai
Req ID: 738048
More jobs on https://www.qureos.com/