Executive Assistant - SPS - Dubai - #24726
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Use your administrative and organizational skills to provide general administrative support to Honeywell executives, including the SPS VP GM. You will work closely with the business leaders and enjoy a lot of interaction with internal employees and external customers. Contribute in a team of highly committed professionals whose organizational and communication skills ensure smooth travel planning, calendar coordination, complex meeting planning and other administrative business processes.
Our Safety and productivity solutions helps create faster, more seamless, agile, and efficient supply chains, better protect human health, improve worker safety, and help meet sustainability goals by leveraging connectivity, advanced data analytics, software, robotics, sensors, advanced materials and integrated human and automated systems.
Helping organizations become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable.
- Manage calendars
- Coordinate meetings
- Plan complex travel
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Process expense reports and invoices
- Manage supplies and other indirect purchases
- Share information with admin assistants
Key skills and qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
- Professional and courteous communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web-based programs
- Highly dependable and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Some administrative assistant experience
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
Equal opportunity statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join us now and be part of a global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future!
- JOB ID: HRD208907
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates