Executive – General Secretary Office - #33542
Dubai Government Media Office
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Manage day to day tasks of the Secretariat General, and organizes its work as required.
- Send invitations for the executive committee meetings, draft minutes of the meeting, follow up on the implementation of the decision and recommendations.
- Follow up on the implementation of the outcomes of the council’s meeting and related committees, and submit a progress report to the Secretary General.
- Submit periodic reports to the Secretary General about the results and accomplishment of the Council and related committees.
- Follow up on KPIs, decisions, policies, plans and programs set by the Council, and submit it to the Secretary General.
- Liaise with members on the progress of work plans and related projects, and present it to the Secretary General.
- Save minutes of the meetings and all documents related to the council.
Any other tasks that will be assigned to the employee or delegated by the Secretary General.
- Fluent in Arabic and English speaking and writing.
- Excellent communication skills at the corporate and personal levels, orally and in writing.
- Excellent skills in dealing with others and good knowledge of rules of the protocol.
- The ability to handle problems.
- Planning, organization and time management.
- Good knowledge of computer software, especially those related to word processing (Microsoft Office).
- Good knowledge of the principles of sound textual drafting.