Fashion Advisor - Abu Dhabi - #33324
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Abu Dhabi
Contract type: Full time
Chanel is a world leader in creating, manufacturing and distributing luxury products, including Ready-to-Wear, Accessories, Fragrances, Makeup, Skincare, Jewellery, and Watches. Founded by Gabrielle Chanel in 1910, the House remains dedicated to quality craftsmanship and offering high-end creations. At present, Chanel employs more than 32,000 people worldwide. As an independent company, its core values are grounded in:
- Exceptional creation and client experience
- Nurturing human potential
- Having a positive impact – on people, the environment, and communities around the world.
- Create a luxurious experience for every client entering our boutique in line with Chanel’s exceptional services.
- Ensure customers are welcomed in the required manner in order to create strong relationships with them and encourage brand loyalty
- Advise, guide and help customers by providing information on current fashion trends in order to build customer confidence and relationships
- Ensure that sales and procedures are followed accurately
- Ensure that all grooming standards are in line with Chanel image as outlined in the Chanel boutique charter
- Understand and maintain all Boutique areas according to current merchandising standards
- Check stock levels regularly, participate regularly in inventory management including cycle counts and re-stocking
- Work effectively and efficiently with colleagues and management