F&B Manager - FIVE JVC - #33700
FIVE Hotels and Resorts
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Are You Ready for a Daring Challenge with The World’s Hottest Luxury Hotel Group? Disruptive by Design, FIVE Hotels and Resorts is Redefining ‘FIVE-Star’ Hospitality and Setting the Gold Standard across the Industry.
Join the FIVE Tribe - and Get Ready to Make Waves.
A Driven Self-Starter, you have Excellent Communication, Leadership and Organisational Skills. As an Astute Creative and Critical Thinker, you can Conceptualise and Implement Innovative Solutions in a Fast-Paced Environment. Not even the Smallest Detail Escapes Your Keen Eye and You Execute Tasks Proactively with Precision and Finesse. A ‘Can-Do!’ Attitude Coupled with An Inherent Flair for Taking Ownership Makes You a Highly Motivated Go-Getter.
Your Outgoing and Approachable Nature enables you to Seamlessly Connect with other ‘FIVERs’ and key Stakeholders, ensuring that Their and Your Journey at FIVE is nothing short of Sensational. Joining our Food and Beverage Team as Food and Beverage Manager will Empower you to deliver Exceptional Experiences across our award-winning Lifestyle Destinations. Jump on Board and Unlock your Potential in a Buzzing Environment that will take your Career to New Heights!
What We’re Looking For
- A proven track record in a Luxury Hotel, Resort or Restaurant environment as a Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, or Food and Beverage Manager, delivering sensational Guest Experiences synonymous with FIVE's award-winning Service Quality.
- Next-Level Organisational and Leadership skills, effectively leading and inspiring the FIVE Tribe to New Heights
- Comprehensive understanding of Health and Safety Regulations, and Responsible Alcohol Service practices.
- Exceptional Time Management and Multi-Tasking skills to work under high pressure in busy periods and deliver a ‘FIVE-Star’ Experience for our guests.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, leveraging strong verbal and written skills to engage effectively with Guests, FIVE Tribe Members, and stakeholders.
- Deep-Seated Passion for hospitality, brought to life through Next-Level Innovation and Sensational Service..
- Leads by example, setting high standards for Service, Product Knowledge, and Professionalism.
- Manages the Food and Beverage Team by promoting a culture of Growth and Development, to support the smooth running of the Department.
- Creates a positive work environment, fostering Teamwork, and camaraderie, and encouraging and supporting fellow ‘FIVERs’’ Development.
- Conducts regular Performance Evaluations, provides Feedback, and addresses any Performance Issues.
- Trains FIVE Tribe Members in providing exceptional Guest Service, ensuring they adhere to Industry-Leading Service Standards.
- Schedules and coordinates ‘FIVER’ Shifts to ensure adequate coverage during Operational Hours.
- Monitors Stock Levels and conducts regular Stocktakes to minimise wastage and control costs.
- Collaborates with the FIVE's Procurement Team to source Top-Notch Products and negotiate favourable deals with suppliers.
- Analyses Departmental Expenses and takes appropriate measures to Control Costs without compromising service quality.
- Compiles a Next-Level Departmental Budget, ensuring that costs and inventory levels are controlled, and ‘FIVER’ productivity and performance levels are Achieved.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of Guest Preferences and strives to Exceed all Expectations by elevating the ‘Vibe at FIVE.’
- Handles Guest Inquiries, Feedback, and Complaints in a professional and ‘FIVE-Styled’ manner.
- Ensures the Quality and Consistency of all Food and Beverages served.
- Develops and implements strategies to maximise Food and Beverage Sales and Profitability.
- Enforces and adheres to all Health and Safety Regulations and Guidelines related to Food and Beverage, ensuring everything is Documented for Internal and External Audit purposes.
- Ensures Responsible Service of Alcohol and complies with all legal requirements regarding age verification.
- Conducts regular inspections of the Food and Beverage Areas to ensure sensational Cleanliness, Organisation, and compliance with Hygiene Standards.
- Monitors Sales Trends, identifies Opportunities for Upselling and creates Special Promotions and Events.
- Builds and maintains Effective Working Relationships with all key Stakeholders.
‘FIVERs’ are Cultured yet Chic, Confident yet Self-Effacing, and Work Hard to Play even Harder. As a FIVE Tribe Member, you'll Personify the distinct ‘Vibe at FIVE’ and apply it to create Insta-Perfect Experiences for our Guests that keeps them Coming Back for More. If you Dream of being surrounded by Like-Minded Individuals who share your Passion for Delivering Unforgettable Moments that last a Lifetime – then Look No Further and Unleash your Next-Level Potential.
Sustainable Indulgence at FIVE
FIVE is a leader in Sustainable Luxury Living and Hospitality, with its UAE-based Destinations being the first and only Hotels in the UAE to obtain the International Renewable Energy Certificates (I-REC) for achieving 100% renewable electricity for 2022. The company's Science-Meets-Styled ‘Sustainable Indulgence’ Ethos has led to a completely LEED Platinum-certified operational hospitality portfolio. FIVE Palm Jumeirah and FIVE Jumeirah Village are also 3 Star SPIRE Rated Smart Buildings. FIVE Zurich, the only LEED Platinum hotel in Switzerland, achieved an impressive 84 Points under LEED v4's BD+C and ID+C rating system, making it one of just five hotels worldwide to receive Platinum Certification. FIVE illustrates its Commitment to making ‘Sustainability without Compromise on Luxury Living’ central to its Future Vision, with FIVE LUXE already on track to acquire LEED Platinum (BD+C). These Achievements highlight FIVE’s Comprehensive and Committed Scope of Sustainability Strategy permeating Operations, Governance and Community.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The FIVE Tribe represents over 70 nationalities across its over 1500 ‘FIVERs.’ FIVE is Committed to Hiring a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce as an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, FIVE does not discriminate based on disability, race, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, nationality, marital status, or any other basis protected under national or local laws. Ranked 10th on the Great Workplaces in the UAE 2023 list of Large Organisations, the FIVE Tribe is more than a group of people working together – it is a Family bonded by common Values and Goals, Celebrating People, Culture and Diversity.
About FIVE Hotels and Resorts
FIVE Hotels and Resorts prides itself on being Disruptively Different and Daringly Unique. Our Growing Portfolio of Lavish Destinations are the epitome of Glamour and Experiential Luxury, and currently consists of FIVE Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Jumeirah Village, FIVE Zurich and FIVE LUXE. Joining our Exceptional FIVE Tribe means you are part of a team who Breaks Boundaries and offers Unbeatable Next-Level Experiences at FIVE’s award-winning Hotels, Dining Concepts, and 360-Degree Immersive Nightlife Venues. As part of the Accomplished FIVE Tribe, you will be part of a group of High Achievers who Fearlessly Challenge Conventions on a Global Stage.
Find out more here: fivehotelsandresorts.com
Department NameFood & Beverage Service
Work Experience1 - 3 years
CountryUnited Arab Emirates