Finance Manager - #33448
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Professional Services firm
- Excellent Exposure and Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client, a growing professional services firm based in Abu Dhabi is recruiting a Finance Manager position.
- Develop and manage budgets and financial plans.
- Create organisational finance strategy and ensure financial well-being and integrity of the of the firm.
- Present and report financial performance and projections to senior management and stakeholders.
- Identify trends, variances and opportunities for improvement through financial analysis.
- Ensure liquidity for operational needs through effective cash flow management and optimisation.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements and reports whilst ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements, for the benefit of business stakeholders.
- Through efficiency improvements, identity cost-saving opportunities to maximise profitability and alignment with budgetary goals.
- Assess financial risks and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Ensure tax compliance, carefully developing tax strategies to minimise tax liabilities.
- Act as a strategic partner to other senior executive on strategy and business development.
- Hire, lead and mentor the finance team, ensuring a culture of continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is a MUST (Master's degree or other professional qualifications i.e., ACA,CA, CMA preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience within a professional services firm is a MUST
- Experience of working in a growth-based/start-up environment is a MUST
- This position is based in Abu Dhabi and will require physical presence in the office
What's on Offer
The successful candidate gets the opportunity to be part of a growing professional services firm and is offered attractive pay and incentives.