Financial Auditor - #43666
Dubai Public Prosecution
Date: 2 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
- Reviewing all the department’s expenses and auditing them documentaryly and accounting before posting them in the records, including payments from suppliers, consultants, contractors and other expenses in coordination with the relevant organizational units to verify their compliance with the approved regulations and procedures.
- Verifying the accuracy of the accounting entries for all expenses assigned to be audited in the computer program for expenses, and taking immediate action to correct the entries when an error is discovered, in coordination with the accounts in the Financial Affairs Department.
- Verifying the availability of financial allocations for the amounts required to be spent on various budget items according to the engagements held.
- Checking the disbursement documents before payment to ensure the validity of the disbursement approval in accordance with the authorities and their conformity with the approved laws, rules and regulations.
- Auditing and approving payments for transactions with a financial impact issued by the Human Resources Department in relation to employee entitlements and other related transactions.
- Auditing the insurances and bank guarantees of contractors and consultants after ensuring that the department’s rights are fulfilled in accordance with the laws, regulations, regulations, instructions and orders.
- Participate in preparing the data contained in the final account and matching it with what is stated in the documents and records.
- Carrying out a sudden inventory of checks and financial receipts, as well as supervising the actual inventory process at the end of the fiscal year and submitting comments on the inventory process to the direct manager.
- Submitting immediate reports to the direct manager on the violations discovered during the audit to take appropriate measures to correct them according to the established system.
- Ensure that the financial department maintains all contracts, documents, accounting documents, bank guarantees, checks and other documents in an organized manner for easy reference when needed.
- Participate in preparing periodic reports that include completed work compared to performance indicators, data and statistics, and violations. The violations discovered, the actions taken regarding them, and any obstacles and difficulties faced during the performance of work, and submitted to the direct manager.
- A university degree of no less than a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, preferably specializing in business administration, commerce and financial accounting.
- At least 4 years of practical experience in the same field of work.